Fax Server Solutions Help You Improve Professionalism, Increase Security & Save Money
Standing by the fax machine gently nudging pages to make sure they go through without jamming is a thing of the past. Manual faxing using paper documents and a standalone fax machine has been replaced with a far superior solution: That of the fax server.
Traditional faxing is:
- expensive - paper, toner, ink cartridges and labor spent to send the fax all add up throughout the year.
- frustrating - don't you and your employees have better things to do than baby sit the fax to make sure all documents go through and are received?
- risky - private documents are exposed during all phases of the faxing process for numerous sets of eyes to see.
But Quantum Logic can develop and implement fax server solutions for your business that:
- Reduce paper cost by using less when sending and receiving faxes.
- Decrease cartridge/toner expense by receiving faxes electronically.
- Eliminate individual telephone lines for desktop fax applications.
- Filter junk faxes so they don't waste your time or resources.
- Handle any workload from small to extremely high volume with consist imaging and delivery.
- Improve image quality and eliminate the graininess associated with faxes by faxing directly from your PC.
- Fax sensitive documents directly from your PC to the recipient without the need for printing.
- Receive notification via email about the status of any faxes you send.
- Set restrictions for various individuals or groups.
- Archive faxes for legal or compliance reasons.
- Integrate fax servers seamlessly and securely with MS Exchange Server 2000/2003.
- Reduce or eliminate time spent associated with traditional faxing including walking to and from, babysitting, un-jamming jams, etc.
- Fax directly from your PC in just seconds.
- Fax from any Windows application.
- Learn to operate the fax server quickly and easily. Virtually no learning curve!
- Receive faxes by email giving you all email capabilities such as forwarding.
- Receive faxes on your handheld or mobile device to keep you up-to-speed even when you're on the road.
- Send a fax as easily as you create an email or print a document.
- Send SMS/text messages from your desktop.
Let Quantum Logic assess the current fax usage at your organization. Once we do, we can recommend a fax server and customize it to deliver the most savings, the highest level of security and the greatest increase in productivity for your investment.
Contact us now for a free review of your current fax needs and details on a solution best suited for you.