Federal Trade Commission
The Federal Trade Commission has important information regarding safely accessing the Internet.
Acceptance of Policy
Your use of our Website constitutes acceptance of the Privacy Statement. We may modify the Privacy Statement herein at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our Website constitutes acceptance of the new conditions.
Information Collect Automatically
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information about your visit:
This information is primarily collected for statistical analysis and technical improvements to the site. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which may be used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- The name of the Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you are connecting from a university's domain) and the IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet) from which you access our site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site; and
- The pages you visit and the information you request.
You may submit information to us through forms available on our Website. Also, you may submit information to us via direct email messages. This information may be stored, in part or in its entirety, on our mail server for future reference and may be added to our database.
Quantum Logic Corporation does not distribute, sell, share, or rent personally identifiable information to anyone except as may be required by law.
This site web site may contain links to other web sites. Quantum Logic Corporation is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. Customers and visitors must check the policy statement of these others web sites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.